Upgrade your mindset, to a healthier and Happier….YOU! Join this powerful LIVE call to master your personal relationship to YOU! What we think and feel, we make real! Cappi’s proven…
Hi there. My name is Ann Kavanaugh, and I would like to share my personal transformation story with you.
Over the past few years, I have had to face some pretty heavy burdens. I lost my husband to cancer. At the time he was diagnosed, we also discovered that my oldest daughter had ovarian cancer, and, just a few years later, my youngest daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer. The struggle for me was devastating.
I have been a nurse for over 40 years, and I truly thought I had learned what it is to face hardship. But, I had never felt those kinds of emotions before. When the world comes crashing down around you, you either become stronger than you were, or you become embittered; either way, you are never the same person at the end.
I was not prepared to go through that stage of my life. I lost so much joy. I lost so much of my energy. I lost my husband and I lost my purpose. I still struggle every day, but I know that I am stronger now.
Through all of this struggle, my body took a hit. I struggled to take care of myself, but I was sluggish and tired. I wasn’t motivated to do anything. I dreaded waking up in the morning. I dreaded normal, everyday tasks. My energy was gone, and I started having horrible headaches.
This is the state I was in when a friend introduced me to a solution that changed absolutely everything for me. In fact, I haven’t had one of those headaches in over 30 months now.
Today, I know that I am truly blessed because both of my daughters survived, and I now have beautiful grandchildren. They were fortunate enough to give birth before the cancer therapy. Knowing that I am a grandmother makes me extremely proud, and I am so thankful that my daughters have made it.
Now, I know you will be interested in knowing the solution that my good friend introduced me to and that has made such a difference in my life and completely changed the game for me.
Since this discovery, I am completely in tune with everything now. I, actually, enjoy things that I hated doing before – simple things, like emptying the dishwasher or folding clothes. I know it sounds silly, but these are the kinds of chores that are kind of exciting now. I’m always in a better mood now. Always happy. I’m motivated, and I am ready to move forward.
I call the solution the seven simple actions that you can start taking right now to get your energy and your vibrancy back. I feel these seven actions are the best solution to help you feel younger, energized, and more vibrant:
1. Exercise. Your body wasn’t meant to sit around for hours at a time, so get up and get moving. The more you move, the better you will feel physically and emotionally. Research shows that as little as 30 minutes of physical activity every day is enough to keep your body young and vibrant. That includes a brisk walk around the neighborhood, a leisurely hike through the woods, or an informal workout at home.
2. Travel. Whether you explore the globe or you just are enjoying your backyard, traveling anywhere will increase your culture awareness and leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
3. Watch what you eat. As you get older, your nutrition becomes even more important. Concentrate on eating foods that are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help to prevent and even reverse the signs of aging.
4. Take your vitamins and herbs. Vitamins can do a lot for your physical appearance and your well being. They can, also, improve your mental clarity and give you extra pep in your step. Plus, certain herbs can even take away those minor aches and pains associated with aging. Here is a list of the top vitamins and herbs to include in your diet. As for vitamins: vitamin A and B3 repair the visible signs of aging on the skin, including wrinkles and dark spots: vitamin C is an immune booster that can also prevent certain types of cancer; vitamin D protects against osteoporosis and brittle bones; omego-3 fatty acids can improve your heart and brain health. And, as for herbs: cinnamon can lower blood sugar, curb food cravings and improve digestion; ginger can decrease pain associated with arthritis and muscle soreness; ginseng can help boost immunity and improve mental acuity; turmeric helps reduce inflammation and can even be as effective as ibuprofen.
5. Continue working. A lot of people retire because it is expected socially. That doesn’t mean it is the right thing for you to do. Most people get bored, but you sure can still have plenty to give. Even if you would like to switch career paths, no one is stopping you. Don’t let age be a factor.
6. Volunteer. One of the best ways to stay young and healthy is giving back. Committing yourself to the service of others can give you a strong sense of purpose and another reason to get up in the morning.
7. Learn something new. Keep your brain young by being mentally active. Research shows that the brain slows down as you get older. In fact, your brain reaches the peak of its performance by your mid-twenties. All of this would be unbearably depressing if it weren’t for the fact that your brain is very agile. It responds positively to new things and new experiences. One great way to continually expand your mind and challenge yourself mentally is to start a business, even if it’s a small business, on the side. Excitement and new challenges will keep you feeling vibrant and energized.
In my life, putting these seven actions into practice has changed my life. Now, my main goal is to help other people who were in similar situations to mine to take control of their lives because I truly care about giving back and sharing as did my friend. This discovery and solution is something that can truly only be explained and shared over the phone. I need to tailor this advice directly to you and personally walk you through the next steps. Since I know that you will enjoy the information that I have given you today, let’s take the time to talk, to take your life to the next level – let’s have a quick strategy session – this information could change your life completely. I can’t wait to chat with you.
Some Posts by Ann Kavanaugh
How to Conquer Adrenal Fatigue, Get Your Energy Back, and Lose Weight Again Adrenal fatigue plagued me for three years. By year three, I was 25 pounds overweight and had…